01106: Re: [WDDM] WDDM BoardElections results

From: "George L. Kokkas Law Office" <geoko(at)otenet.gr>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 17:47:12 +0300
Subject: Re: [WDDM] WDDM BoardElections results

    Thank you all for the participation,

      I am sorry  that  because of  an extraordinary work  I am doing on enforcement  of  Direct Democracy in local authorities in Greece and  a lot of other professional  and family obligations, I could not follow the voting procedure, even  I have not voted yet , although I would like to have my personal  influence on the results! (If it is possible yet , please inform me  web master!!).
    Of course I am ready to work for WDDM again hoping that our nomination  as  Board through elections will not  make us representatives and will not influence our pure  direct democratic attitude!

George L. Kokkas