01085: Re: [WDDM] Executive Board Elections

From: Filia den Hollander <holla(at)xs4all.nl>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 18:11:09 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Executive Board Elections

Hi,

I vote in favour for all who are willing to spend their time, energy
and ideas as board members, to a maximum of six people. So far I count
four. If Mirek is also available as a board member, I would also vote
in favor of him.

I don't need a secret ballot - I can deliberate with anyone who
disagrees with me.

With kind regards,
Filia den Hollander

Op 30-apr-07 om 22:24 heeft WDDM webmaster het volgende geschreven:

Hello everybody!
There were about 3 votes for secret ballot of the Executive Board
Elections (2 by e-mail, only one on the site at
http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/vote/, but it's still about 5
hours before this vote closing date, and only one (by e-mail) for open
vote. So it looks like we will have a secret ballot on the voting
page.

So far, there are four candidates for the Board membership:
George Kokkas http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/GeoKo
Mark Antell http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/mantell
Nicolas Durand http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/nicothed
Vijayaraghavan Padmanabhan http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/PVR

Any other nominations/interested members?
I'll wait for another day, then set up the voting, and let you know.

Mirek

FiliadenHollander
tel
email