01083: Re: For your kind Attention!

From: "M. Kolar" <wddm(at)mkolar.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 13:46:42 -0700
Subject: Re: For your kind Attention!

Our newest member, Vijayaraghavan Padmanabhan (PVR),  has sent everybody the following private message in the WDDM Forum:

Dear WDDM member,
I have recently joined WDDM. I have made a suggestion in my post "Re:Activism needed" on how to carry forward the idea of Direct Democracy to the general public through a mechanism centered on the individual's conscience. I hope that the suggestion tallies well with the mission of WDDM.
Your valuable feedback is solicited.
PVR

His post mentioned above can be found at: http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/forum/read.php?5,318,394#msg-394

I am taking the liberty to resend it to this list because I suspect that many of you do not log into the site very often and some may have forgotten your passwords and even usernames.

You will need them for the upcoming Board vote, so here is it again: you can find your username on the list of all members at http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/MemberPages (first column). Then click on the "Login" link in the second line of the header of that page, and on the lower half of the login page that appears after that, you will find the instruction on what to do if you forgot the password.  Remember, that the user database is the same for all the site, so if you log in Wiki, it is also valid for the Forum,  and vice versa (and both types of logins are valid for the new Voting Page).