01077: Re: Dates; responding to Nico

From: <WDDM webmaster>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 16:51:11 -0700
Subject: Re: Dates; responding to Nico

The response follows bellow:

Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 11:33:10 +0200
Subject: RE: [WDDM] Re: deliberation about the WDDM mission
From: Nicolas Durand
To: <wddm@world-wide-democracy.net>
just my 2 cents, if I may...

One really gets the impression that this web site has been abandoned: on the
home page, it says "Copyright © 2004-2006", and on the mission, only one
date is mentioned: 2000. And other pages also mention 2000 through 2005.

I would strongly suggest to add somewhere that this is the status "as of 21
April 2007", to show that this site and movement is active!

Nico

Thanks Nico for pointing this out. It was my fault. Both are corrected now.
Copyright notice will now be automatically updated by the server (PHP)
By the way, here is a question to those who are knowledgeable in legal matters: is the Copyright notice mentioning a number of years, such as "Copyright © 2004-2007" OK, or should it refer always to the current year only????

Otherwise posting in the Forum are dated, and each Wiki page has a date of the last update at the bottom (and the Page history link at the bottom), and if you display the list of members in Wiki, and then click on "
To see the newest members first, CLICK HERE",
you'll find many very recent dates all over the site (e.g., the newest member signed up yesterday), so it was not so bad ....