01052: Elections

From: "M. Kolar" <wddm(at)mkolar.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 17:16:42 -0700
Subject: Elections

As for the elections, I can prepare secret elections so that even I would not
be able to see what the votes of individual members are if everybody is willing
to vote on the WDDM website (after login and setting for themselves another
"election" password, that would enable them to check only their votes at any
later time). Is this your preference?
Or do you want to vote in the open as before by e-mail to this list?

Let me know, please.

Mirek

P.S. Of course, I also welcome George's participation.