01008: Re to Mirek and eight people: [WDDM] State of the mailing lists subscriptions

From: Filia den Hollander <holla(at)xs4all.nl>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 11:48:31 +0100

Hi,

I would like to respond to this phrase:

and eight more want to be bothered with only the less frequent WDDM
mailings.

I think we should not burden Mirek with having to decide WHICH mailings
to be sent to these eight people and which not.
So, again, in my view this is an issue of taking responsibility
yourself, if you are one of them.

With kind regards,
Filia den Hollander

Op 16-feb-07 om 1:42 heeft WDDM webmaster het volgende geschreven:

Six WDDM members opted to unsubscribe from both lists.

Currently 41 members are subscribed to the moderated WDDM list
(wddm@world-wide-democracy.net), and
only 33 are subscribed to the OPEN_WDDM
(open(at)world-wide-democracy.net) list.

We have 47 members
(http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/MemberPages).
Thus six left WDDM discussions completely, and eight more want to be
bothered with only the less frequent WDDM mailings.

Nevertheless, if you have something more important that should reach
everybody accepting e-mail, please send it into the WDDM list.

Webmaster