00998: Re: [WDDM] Plan A - YES

From: "Jiri Polak" <jiri.polak(at)swipnet.se>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 18:31:40 +0100
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Plan A - YES

Bernard,
I understand your standpoint. Needless to say I agree with the principles
you put forward on 8. February. It would be better to hold such a discussion
at a conference. Face to face deliberation can bring people to the same wave
length much more easily than the internet. Maybe, an occasion wil present
itself eventually.
With my best regards Jiri