00971: Re: [WDDM] WDDM Committee, anarchy away

From: Giorgio Menon <giorgio.menon(at)pd.infn.it>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 09:22:10 +0100
Subject: Re: [WDDM] WDDM Committee, anarchy away

Bruce Eggum wrote:

Dear Georgio, George and list,

Your points are very significant Georgio.

I'm having problems with this email. I sent an email to WDDM a couple of
days ago but it hasn't reached anyone, it seems. It certainly has not
reached my email box. I therefore can't understand Bruce's interest is
for 'my' message (in this case why has he read it but no one else?) and
i'm not sure if Georgio is a simple mistyping error or another WDDM member.
In order to proceed i need to know where my message has gone and if
Georgio is me (Giorgio). I assume George is Kokkas (Greece).
Thanks

Giorgio