00918: Autonarchy NOW

From: "Bruce Eggum" <bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 02:52:40 -0600
Subject: Autonarchy NOW

Dear WDDM, Aki seems to out do himself. Certainly is making use of the internet and doing a grand job of promoting DD. Hahahahaha I recall the early WDDM thought Autonarchy to radical. Now, it seems many at WDDM are trying to do what Aki already accomplished. Aki's new book is great! It certainly shows the doctoral methods we have endured through the present time and also, that we can give up our servant role. That is what we are, controlled by dictators, we are at their beck and call or --- jail --- not free ---- death?

Check out Aki's new site where he explains many of the misgivings some were concerned about. Now to get Cell Phones with electronic readers.  Bruce

http://tinyurl.com/ycuhg8

--
Bruce Eggum
Gresham Wisconsin, USA, www.doinggovernment.com; Check out my Blog too: bruceeggum.blogster.com