00908: Re: [WDDM] Toward a WDDM Charter

From: "Annette Jackson" <aja95799(at)bigpond.net.au>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 08:55:51 +1100
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Toward a WDDM Charter

I support the below the WDDM charter and the A option,
  • One important think we need to focus on,is the positives
  • Guard against frustration and being patient
  • We need to sell our message every way we can.
  • We need to join together with more and more like minded organisations.
  • We need chiasmatic speaks that people like to listen to.
  • And we will need good council "idea's" to make the best decisions.(Just keep in mind how many advices politicians have)
Cheers to all for the New Year
Martin Jackson
http://realitypoliticsgoodgovernment.blogspot.com/

From:     Mark Antell, editor CitizenPowerMagazine.net

May I request that reviewers read this note completely before responding?  Thank you.

About three months ago I volunteered to help out with a WDDM charter because I think (as do we all) that direct democracy would lead to better governance; and that an organization of activists might help define and implement improved democracy.

On conversation with several WDDM members it became clear that a number of issues need to be discussed and resolved before a draft charter can be drafted.  So ... you will find below a series of eight ..................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

    iii)     The WIKI shall automatically order postings, based perhaps on a ‘poster score’  calculated from the average number of readers per posting.