00830: Re: [WDDM] Unequal voting rights? - Re: [WDDM] ReQuest for Defining "a bottom-up origin"

From: "Pras Anand" <pras_anand(at)hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 04:10:43 -0000
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Unequal voting rights? - Re: [WDDM] ReQuest for Defining "a bottom-up origin"

Mirek,

If I understand Anand's stance, I agree with you. The contributions of a
citizen to society should have nothing whatever to do with increasing his
rights to vote. This is foolishness. In a true democracy, everyone has an
equal vote, and everyone has been given the full information about the
subject of the vote before the vote. Furthermore, everyone doesn't vote on
every issue, but only on those issues affecting him or her. This, and only
this, is true democracy.

Lee

Hi all,

Just wanted to remind everyone that I was posing the alternative mechanisms
for study and comparison. To experiment is to find the solution. I do agree
that democracy within society is the strongest way. I only believe that
there must be tools put in place for an everyday, everyone democracy.

Regards

Pras Anand