00819: Re:[WDDM] Re: substitute CONSENSUS building

From: s'ace <cjdegroot(at)orange.nl>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 02:52:15 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Re:[WDDM] Re: substitute CONSENSUS building

man ...
i hear richard ...

i communicate a quadrant ::
ul - ur - lr - ll :: i - it - its - we
do you copy those 4 perspectives ?
then proceed ... this message:

simultaneous we can agree upon
governance - dialogue - politics - d'emocracy

and the last one seems to be democracy but is meant to be the NEW Democracy ...
agree?

there is no evidence of a NEW foundation for "substitute consensus building" ...
(or bring it up?)
agree?

well if there is an article that might serve us all in a merry-go-round you allow yourself to understandm, then
http://www.wie.org/j23/roundtable.asp?ecp=WIEN-0611
may be to our convenience to wake up quite simultaneously ...
and do not forget to be patience in waking up ...
take 4x7 days and nights?

you donot have to agree ...
if you didnot have a proper paradigm until now ...
;-)
and have fun with all the adventures in the mean time? okay?
s' ace

Datum: 24/11/06 04:04 PM
Van: "Richard Moore" <rkm(at)quaylargo.com>
Aan: "Doug Everingham" <dnevrghm(at)powerup.com.au>
CC: wddm@world-wide-democracy.net
Onderwerp : [WDDM] Re: substitute CONSENSUS building

Doug Everingham wrote:
It seems to me we need a method to replace selection of 'elite'
authorities, and substitute CONSENSUS building, with interlinked
feedback networks of all stakeholders -

Hi Doug,

Hear hear! I'm glad to see some discussion outside the box of
'voting'. Democracy is about us governing ourselves, and unless we
learn how to build consensus, there's no such thing as 'our will'.

rather like the organization of cells in a multi-celled organism,
where no organ dominates in toto but each contributes to
interdependent efficiencies: heart, lungs, brain, glands, skin etc.
Such 'organic' democracy is happening as described by
www.sociocracy.biz
and Dr Shann Turnbull
and slowly being pursued by SmPol adopters [ www.simpol.org ]

There are good 'democracy models' to be found in life systems, but
the body is not one of them. The body is a better metaphor for a
dictatorship, where the ego is the dictator, and the body must suffer
abuse (eg, smoking, drugs, poor diet). Indeed, Hobbes used the image
of The Leviathan (a large creature) for the hierarchical state. In
the body, each cell serves the needs of the central organism; it's a
regimented 'society'.

rkm

"t(h)ree self one fo(u)r alll alll fo(u)r one self t(h)ree"