00808: Re: [WDDM] Arbitrary Definition of "a bottom-up&down weaving origin" = HAND7::IXIK

From: "M. Kolar" <wddm(at)mkolar.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 22:19:38 -0800
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Arbitrary Definition of "a bottom-up&down weaving origin" = HAND7::IXIK

S'ace,
although I have been trying hard all the time to understand your posts, I
must confess that I can still dig up very little understandable information
from your "encoded" messages. For example, does what you write below mean that
you do not believe any more in what you wrote in that Wiki page cited below?
Can you please try to write in a more plain language so that everybody can
make some sense from it in a relatively short time?
Thanks,
Mirek

S'ace orange wrote:

dear mirek,
wish you were here (you are:)
http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/GenerationBindingMatrix
gives the response of pivoteus ...
a guy that some people on this planet think it was me ...
but it was my mind, it was not me ...
it was not of my personal interest ...
however it could me a mission of a public affair servant on charge ...
in the Netherlands ...

that is for the future historic books (if they keep on existing)

with love and many thanks for your patience with just another manon
dialogue ...
s'ace
chief chaos2order / cosmogerminator / pivoteus
or
http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/GlobalGeniusVoter

never forget You choose the one You are communicating With (or Without -
U 2)