00725: Re: [WDDM] Re Daniel Rosen Martin Jackson

From: <WDDM webmaster>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 19:29:58 -0800
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Re Daniel Rosen Martin Jackson

--- Begin Message ---
From: "Annette Jackson" <aja95799(at)bigpond.net.au>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 18:25:43 +1030
 Pras,to below l am very interested to know the examples you are talking about ,apart from Butan near India where the King has put human happiness as countries first priority,his reign ends in 2008,

In the history of people live on this earth we have not achieved good system of governances, the battle has to continue.

That's a joke. There are countless examples of good governance in historic terms, but also in our day to day lives.

Regards Martin Jackson

Pras to understand what am about my webpages will let you know.

http://realitypoliticsgoodgovernment.blogspot.com/

http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/MartinJacksonWhoAmI
http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/MartinJackson

--- End Message ---