00706: Re: [WDDM] Parties and Politics

From: Pras Anand <mrpras(at)googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 02:35:02 -0000
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Parties and Politics

I wanted to add from the comments from the guy from greece, there are a lot
of people interested (or talking about being interested) about eDemocracy.
How about we use their words as a way of creating solutions that work for
everyone? It's one thing to talk about necessary change, but enacting the
change through projects demonstrates the actual potentials. I'd like to see
more experimental projects which illustrate the concepts in actions. Anyone
doing that here? I'd like to talk with you!