00683: Open Source Global Politics

From: Pras Anand <mrpras(at)googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 04:22:12 +0100
Subject: Open Source Global Politics

Hi everyone...

I would like to suggest that if we want a DD party it's crucial that it is global and e-democratic. I am aware of many people who are interested to help create this. I am creating project platforms within conferences and other events to test these concepts out in and amongst the political community. I think this is the best way to attract the people within the existing systems who also want change.

I'm keen to contribute any knowledge or projects to be able to create platforms for a global direct democracy party. Please contact me if you would like to create something together.

Pras Anand
http://social-computer.com