00640: Re: [WDDM] I vote no on the proposed WDDM structure

From: Filia den Hollander <holla(at)xs4all.nl>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 15:06:30 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] I vote no on the proposed WDDM structure

Hi,

Just a short message to let you know that I’m following all this with interest. Wiki-method seems a good method. Perhaps there are other best (well operating) practices ?

I also appreciated Bernard’s email on the slightly different but related subject of conversation rules in email groups. Thought that was a good step forward.

Kind regards,

Filia