00607: Re: [WDDM] Poll results posted: interesting read

From: "Jiri Polak" <jiri.polak(at)swipnet.se>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 10:34:00 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Poll results posted: interesting read

Hello,
I thank Mirek and the others for their WDDM activities. I will publish their
progress in my newsletter. Beside that, I focus on the promotion of DD in
Czech Republic where the situation seems very promising. 4 small parties
have included DD in their program before the coming election. The words
"direct democracy" have begun appearing in the media. For this election,
there´s probably not time enough to reach the general public, but I have
great expectations for the next.
Sincerely, Jiri Polak