00588: This list is moderated for now

From: <WDDM webmaster>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 19:37:26 -0600
Subject: This list is moderated for now

Hi again!
To make things easier for me to mail all the announcements of all the new
changes on the WDDM to all the members, I have at least temporarily added to
this list all those members that opted out in the past because of many
irrelevant contributions.
At the same time I made this list moderated for now, and will allow here
only the discussion on organizational matters, and announcements about new
developments, new discussions opened at the forum, etc. But nothing else,
because the discussions itself can take place in the Forum (or Wiki), and
definitely no personal quarrels here.
I hope that that's OK with you,