00572: Re: Advice on a membership candidate needed

From: "S'ace" <cjdegroot(at)wanadoo.nl>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 19:47:44 +0200
Subject: Re: Advice on a membership candidate needed

mirek et all,
i think membership candidates should be approved to allow their manifestation in the forum we wish to enliven with as many member fellows as possible ...

now and then "a spam" infection may be connected to one of our true as can be members ...
we will not ban anyone of us ...
we will make it possible to reflect spam-awarenesses upon all of us ...
now and then when the cha-order we wish to struggle through ... seems to take over the purpose of our presence ...

the "web/forummaster" will progress his/her skills if it was just the training to overcome ... that what keeps us alive 2

;-)
s'ace - sending a positive healing energywave