00547: Re: WDDM's Future

From: common1(at)voicesfordd.com
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 20:39:24 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: WDDM's Future

Daniel, to the best of my memory (which is getting worse the older I get)I
don't remember more than your first email. Why don't you send them once
more and I'll watch for them.

Lee

Hello Lee,

I've just read your thoughtful post on WDDM, and agree wholeheartedly. I
joined WDDM as a friendly gesture after Mirek posted information about our
Nevada Vote Direct project up here in the Second District. I had no idea
what to expect, but I must say that it's been a little dishearening to see
that it appears to be just one more discussion society, and not a very
polite one at that.

I'm a little confused about your position, since you seem anxious to
further
real and concrete proposals. And in your first email to me, you seemed
quite
supportive. However, I've written twice since with no reply. Did you
receive
these emails? Would you like me to send them again?

We certainly don't want to bug you, so please let me know.

Sincerely,
Daniel Rosen

--
THE FUTURE WILL BE WHATEVER