00529: Mission Statement v.01

From: "John Baker" <bakerjohnj(at)hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 12:12:59 -0500
Subject: Mission Statement v.01

The WDDM is an organization whose only goal is to facilitate the enactment of a democatic world constitution. A constitution whose binding principle is the ideal that all citizens everywhere shall share equally the responsibility of deciding humanity's collective fate.

The extent of democractic involvement includes solely the right to decide via initiative and referendum the authority of said constitution. So that all issues outside of vesting contitutional authority in the majority are put aside.

All members believe in the neccessity of this cause.

Similarly, each member brings to the group an equal share of responsibility for governing the group. For this purpose, we have enacted our own democractic constitution to vest authority in ourselves over group decision making.

Membership thus includes the right to vote via initaiative and referendum how authority will be designated within the group.

Consequently, all members agree to abide by such authority with respect to group involvement knowing that they have been given an equal opportunity to participate in its charter.