00510: Re: For administration purposes only ? (Mirek)

From: Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 07:13:48 +0100
Subject: Re: For administration purposes only ? (Mirek)

I agree with the G.M. below, according with the principle
that a bad discussant is always better than no discussant,
and that discussion is the core point of democracy at any
level.

I would add, the so-called "shadow parliament" has to
become the rule of any civil communication relationship,
from the family paragon up to the highest levels of DD,
encompassing the administrative level. Conversely, which
guarantee could "We-the People" have?

Therefore, I also agree with John Baker's comment:

"How do you know that there is not already a 'shadow
parliament' already in place?"

Indeed, let's keep on with it in place -- politely, as John does.

antonio

At 11:45 +0100 11-12-2005, Georges Metanomski wrote:
In a post I read:

"WDDM email list is for administration purposes
only. Agreed by WDDM members."
I was so far under the apparently false impression
that this list was, at least to some extent,
interested in DD and in PRACTICAL steps that may
mead to its implementation and not in
"administration".

For reasons explained in "Shadow Parliament",
I believe that the only PRACTICAL way towards DD
passes though the "Shadow Parliament", which may
admit several nuances, IMO worth being discussed.
I know several PRACTICAL examples of Shadow
Parliament having proved efficient in cases ranging
from local, through regional to national.

I shall gladly describe them to the list, in case
there is any interest, which I doubt, as Shadow
Parliament is rather an "anti-administrative"
than "administrative" structure.

If, as I think, there is no interest, I shall not
disturb this list any more.

Georges.
PS. Shadow Parliament is available in WDDM
archive:
http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/TransitionToDemocracy
or in
http://members.fortunecity.com/georges/demo_archive/transition_to_democracy.html