00507: WDDM email List

From: Bruce Eggum <bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 13:18:47 -0600
Subject: WDDM email List

Dear WDDM Members,

WDDM WIKI is growing and now has thirty two (32) members. Thanks to Mirek, the WIKI site is an excellent resource to define each of our ideas and a place to publish our own position papers. We can than reference our links in discussion etc.

CICDD was established to provide a "public" discussion place for DD. The WDDM email list has always been restricted to members and was (suggested) to be used for WDDM business such as discussing WDDM ethics, Mission, rules etc.

Unfortunately it has become habit to post to WDDM email list. Many WDDM members are very busy and they have un-subscribed from the WDDM email list because of the huge amount of email generated. This is why, the WDDM email list must be for WDDM business and administration only.

Links to Bulletin boards, websites etc can be posted on our (your) WIKI..

Mirek has mentioned numerous times that the WDDM email list should be for WDDM member business only.  Many of us have agreed, however we soon forget and back to the WDDM list.

I ask every WDDM member to adopt the rule that WDDM Email list is for administrative and WDDM business only.

If we can accomplish this, perhaps we can invite the members who have un-subscribed back and we can have an organization which includes all members.

Thank you for your consideration,

Bruce Eggum

--
Direct Democracy League, DDL is a nonpartisan coalition, advocating constitutional renewal at state and national levels to give us TRG -- true republican governance. Not mob-rule, it is a balanced governance of I&R's citizen lawmaking combined with representative govt. TRG relies on the People to make decisions using  State-level OCI's (online citizen institutions). OCI's will be transparent organizing institutions, not control devices.TRG  has been legally recognized as a republican form of government intrinsic to the Constitution.
http://trg-polity.org

Bruce Eggum, Gresham Wisconsin, USA
http://doinggovernment.com/
Check out my Blog too