00491: Re: Epistemological Evolution

From: Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 17:13:37 +0100
Subject: Re: Epistemological Evolution

What I've understood, it is that you are not in favour
of  S'ace & folks' way to approach the voting system.
You posted 14 mails to their forum since 09 Oct 2005,
up to now, let's suppose, because you wanted to get
their total consensus on your positions.

You seem to have been quite unsuccessful, in as much
as their last comment [which I highly appreciate] to your
stuff has been the quote below:

quote
_______________________________________
|   oneman onevote is a way to point to another
|  man who's got to do the job; NOWadays in our
|  complex community this is a false paradigm
|  hidden in our democracy system of voting ...
|  WE can do and invent a better way of
|  communicating our life together ...
|_______________________________________
endquote

Then, in reply to my proposal (below) to collect S'ace's
contributions into our WDDM database, you managed to
put S'ace's contribution into bad light, with your comment:
"Did you understand the suffrage which S'ace's site
advocates?"

There where S'ace questioned:

quote
 i just invite you to say something on the image of
 the home-page ... what message enters your ' (state
of) mind?

 maybe as a starter (or what you decide) for
contextual refining debates? or as a meditation for
even more profound energies?
endquote

which I find a very polite and democratic question

Be well,

antonio

At 3:11 -0600 9-12-2005, Bruce Eggum wrote:
Antonio, is there something about this polite question you are
unable to understand?
quote: At 23:07 -0600 8-12-2005, Bruce Eggum wrote:
>Did you understand the suffrage which S'tac's site advocates?
>bruce
Un Quote.
Bruce,

On 12/9/05,Antonio Rossin wrote:
At 23:07 -0600 8-12-2005, Bruce Eggum wrote:
>Did you understand the suffrage which S'tac's site advocates?
>bruce
>
>On 12/8/05, Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it> wrote:
>
>Hi John -- and S'ace, and Mirek
>
>I would not see anything complicated, here.
>
>Let S'ace provide a brief presentation (say, about 250 words)
>of his site explaining the DD function it is intended to accomplish;
>
>Let Mirek link the site in a dedicated page of our WDDM web
>site together with other sites addressing a similar function;
>
>Let local democratic communities (if any) adopt S'ace's proposal
>if they wish, in a wide comparison with other sites addressing the
>same democratic function.
>
>(Let our WDDM web-site become a function-oriented DD device)
>
>What more else?
>
>OTOH, any trick aimed "to impose" any political system onto
>the people would lead IMHO to a tricked democracy, i.e. a
>top-down driven one, something else but the bottom-up driven,
>direct democracy we are looking for.
>
>Regards,
>antonio
>

>At 16:20 -0500 8-12-2005, John Baker wrote:
>  >It looks complicated. Not that that's a bad thing. But how would
>  >you propose to impose such a system?
>  >

Bruce,

Please expose politely and in details -- without innuendoes -- to
the list what message has entered your state of mind, in answer
to "S'ace" 's polite question.

Regards,