00486: Re: Epistemological Evolution

From: Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 05:44:25 +0100
Subject: Re: Epistemological Evolution

Hi John -- and S'ace, and Mirek

I would not see anything complicated, here.

Let S'ace provide a brief presentation (say, about 250 words)
of his site explaining the DD function it is intended to accomplish;

Let Mirek link the site in a dedicated page of our WDDM web
site together with other sites addressing a similar function;

Let local democratic communities (if any) adopt S'ace's proposal
if they wish, in a wide comparison with other sites addressing the
same democratic function.

(Let our WDDM web-site become a function-oriented DD device)

What more else?

OTOH, any trick aimed "to impose" any political system onto
the people would lead IMHO to a tricked democracy, i.e. a
top-down driven one, something else but the bottom-up driven,
direct democracy we are looking for.

Regards,
antonio

At 16:20 -0500 8-12-2005, John Baker wrote:
It looks complicated. Not that that's a bad thing. But how would
you propose to impose such a system?