00478: Re: Epistemological Revolution (Chris et Al)

From: "John Baker" <bakerjohnj(at)hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 14:38:25 -0500
Subject: Re: Epistemological Revolution (Chris et Al)

Yes but..

I thought this was a DD advocacy forum. Discussing NMT as a prerequisite for DD seems off-topic to me. Personally,  I believe the majority can be trusted more than a minority. This means I am more afraid of anything less than a democractic decision.

I do not know what the best decision is for the whole, therefore I ask each individual for their honest opinion. The only way to do that is via a democratic vote. Therefore, I support DD, unequivacably. I ave no doubt that DD is better for everyone as a whole for this reason and therefore I am not concerned about NMT.

Once a global DD constitution is established I believe NMT will take care of itself.

Respectfully,
JB