00467: Re: Educational Organziation Proposal, new Wiki pages, etc.

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 15:44:43 +0100
Subject: Re: Educational Organziation Proposal, new Wiki pages, etc.

WDDM webmaster wrote:

Everybody here apparently agrees on the importance of good education,
acceptance of a "New Manner of Thinking" as prerequisite for the good
functioning of DD. Could we finally made some practical progress in this
direction,

As I often said, I'm the only member of WDDM having
theoretical and practical experience with the New Manner
of Thinking originated in Einstein's NMT, which I call RD
(Relativistic Dialectic).

Theoretical work of 40 years is partially resumed in
http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/metanomskiindex.htm
which I'm converting to a better structure in
http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/metanomski_new_index.htm

WDDM would be of course primarily interested in practical
applications. However, a restricted "intellectual" core
would be clearly indispensable for teaching. For that reason
I kept presenting progress reports on RD conversion to
WDDM hoping to find one or two interested, potential
future teachers.

Practical experience consists in applying RD's inferencing
support to discuss matters impossible to even formulate
with the "Old Manner of Thinking", i.e. the traditional
obsolete flat absolute Logic. The best way to start
coordinating our efforts would consist IMO in several WDDM members
joining our DD Forum's Workshop on Democracy
(
http://members.fortunecity.com/georges/workshops/democracy/index.html
)
or, even better, in starting a similar WDDM Workshop on
any pertinent theme, for instance Ecology.

Georges.