00440: Facetiousness

From: Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 07:59:02 +0100
Subject: Facetiousness

At 7:28 -0800 6-11-2005, Untermenschen wrote
(I recall from memory, maybe misquoting):

ANTONIUS: Sorry, I didn't read anything of them even.
Maybe I'm repeating now, in my writings, the same thing
some authors already wrote somewhere else in the past.
Well then? There is but one thing *** they never wrote.

UNTERMENSCHEN: Even Heraclitus? Plato? Aristotle?
Rg Veda? Mahabrarata? Metanomski? I am being facetious.
What are you referring to exactly?

antonio:

Yeah, dear Untermenschen. I am referring to Dialectics.

Heraclitus exposed it in Principle.

Socrates put it into communication language practice.

Hegel put it into the context of modern western thinking for
those who are able to understand it -- not just everybody.

Now antonio *** is showing parents and educators how to
get everybody, from infancy bottom-up, into becoming able
to understand and practice it -- in dialectic antithesis to any
religious, scientific and political madrasas.

--
Antonio Rossin - Neurologist
? Dialectical Philosopher ?