00413: Re: Statement on the European Constituent Process

From: Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 21:00:07 +0200
Subject: Re: Statement on the European Constituent Process

At 23:59 +0200 21-09-2005, Leopoldo Salgui wrote:
Dear all,
please consider to sign (declare your support) the Statement on the European
Constituent Process. This Statement will open the future website
http://EuropeanConstituentProcess.Net

Please, visit
http://64.62.195.58/wddf/viewtopic.php?p=119#119
to sign the Statement.

On the other hand, the Statement is still open to debate to get a most precise
text.

Regards, Leo

Dear Leopoldo,

I shall sign your Statement on the Eu Constituent process.
It looks to me it is the best figure of what the right middle
of the Democratic way must be.

Yet we know, if one wanted to pull onto the right middle of
the way a fellow who has fallen into a wayside, one cannot
start and pull from the way middle. To be successful, one
must go and pull that fellow from the opposite wayside.

Just my two cents,
Antonio Rossin - Neurologist
? Dialectic Philosopher ?
rossin(at)tin.it