00388: Re: Seeing the light

From: Giorgio Menon <menon(at)pd.infn.it>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:34:01 +0200
Subject: Re: Seeing the light

Georges Metanomski wrote:

Giorgio Menon wrote:

Georges Metanomski wrote:

Intelligent discussion in only possible within a structure
possibly differing in inferences, but agreeing on facts,
which are the first contextual background.

It's impossible here, as long as you confuse facts with
ideas (or inferences). I clearly presented Jihad as a
FACTUAL CONTEXT which I lived and witnessed directly
and you reject it as an IDEA.

Hi Georges,
i cannot deny that YOU are in war. What i deny is that I am in war.

========================================================>Translated to clear language: Jihad is limited to Israel
which may be exterminated to the last person without you
caring a damn. Like your Niemeyer said, sit there happily
when they come for me. Don't worry, they'll come for you
sooner than you think.
As for me, I learned to shoot at them when they come
without waiting for you to speak for me. I could wait long.
========================================================>
This is a typical bipolar thinking: either/or: i wonder where you have
tossed your beloved fuzzy logic. You are irritating when you have this
bipolar behaviour.
Let me say it clear that no extermination (be it of jews, of
palestinians, of hutus, or any other living species, both human and
non-human) can ever find me impassible. And you know that each and every
time you have been threatened (by humans or your own health) i've always
expressed my most sincere simpathy.
But, all at once, my personal efforts become irrelevant compared to your
bipolar mind: i either agree with your agenda and i can still be your
"friend" or as soon as i apply some contextual resonings all your fuzzy
logic, zen etc.. disappear. In your words:
"*DL (Dogmatic Logic) is based among other things upon the exclusive or:
one can be EITHER ally OR enemy, but not both, which would be a logical
contradiction.**
To RD (Relativistic Dialectic) it is a Dichotomy. Unlike the
contradictory terms of a logical antinomy, the terms of a dialectical
dichotomy are COMPLEMENTARY. They do not denote an impossibility, but a
particular instance of an involved entity: one CAN be at the same time
ally AND enemy.*"
You could wait as long as your life lasts for your "enemy": this alone
should tell you how real they are. In the meanwhile i have more
interesting things to do than worrying for a statistically close-to-zero
event. You (and i) have many more chances to be killed in a car crash or
for cancer or heartattack than in any of your mental scenarios. This is
my reality in Italy. In Jerusalem , Baghdad or Kampala things go
differently. The other nude truth is that in Italy the current leaders
have already a copy of the Patriot Act (or *“Schutz von **Heim und
Reich” *after the Reichstag fire) ready to be served. The one and only
result is that a minor digree of personal freedom will be available.
Dictatorships live thanks to it, ça va sans dir. So the direction taken
is NOT toward a healthy, open democracy, rather toward a stingy
dictatoship. Cui prodest, Georges?
Ah, just in case you don't know this: the major beneficiary of "Schutz
von Heim und Reich" was the IG Farben the largest pertochemical cartel
that at the Nurnberg trial was accused of occupation, robbery and
slavery and was therefore forced to split into Bayer, Hoechst and BASF.
But we already know what the IG Farben did, don't we, Georges?

=========================================================>G:
We could try to build a factual base and try to see what
we can infer from it.
But I don't believe that we are capable to do it, so
better let's leave it at that and keep on drinking and
dancing waiting for them to come.
BTW, I fear that Italy may be next to have blasts carried
out by fancy dressed carabinieri.

Georges.
=========================================================>

We already have a long list of terrorist acts, either done by fascists
supported by our secret services (most postwar manslaughters like Piazza
Fontana, Italicus etc..), by CIA or NATO ( Ustica, Cermis...) or by the
Red Brigades that, among others, killed Aldo Moro who was trying to form
a government with the Communist Party in the coalition. Strangely enough
a few days before his kidnapping H. Kissinger (nober prize for peace!)
warned him to stop his project or he would have regretted it. Cui
prodest? I bet just the same who will cause the probable next blasts:
next year there are the elections and the current coalition
(right-winged) has very few chances to win it. The left-winged coalition
has already won nearly all the local administrations (regions) and has
this victory in its pocket. But the blasts can suddenly change the
scenario, and make people decide to leave their freedom in the hands of
a right-winged administration (they always declare war to any scapegoat:
communists, terrorists, jews, palestinians, hutus. etc..) in change
of....well, we alredy know what we get in exchange, don't we, Georges?

Best regards

Giorgio