00347: Re: Context of "Pax Americana"

From: Giorgio Menon <menon(at)pd.infn.it>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 17:24:05 +0200
Subject: Re: Context of "Pax Americana"

Georges Metanomski wrote:

for some reason which flies high over my head
you conclude:
"As you can see my Pax Americana context greatly
differs from yours."

In the light of your post I shall gladly add that this
peaceniks propaganda is often assisted by local
industries using it to make more business with the
aggressor, often selling him arms with which he will
invade their own country.

Cheers
Georges.

Hi Georges,
i pray that you have a quick recover and a healthy life.

My point of disagreement comes from your statement:
"The "Jihad" message has been written just after
911, President's Bush declaration of state of
war and its ratification by involved legislative
bodies. At this time this decision has been
supported by about 92% Americans and opposed
by about 8% social failures of the Fuzzy Bottom
calling themselves Peace Fighters. Fighting for
peace sounding a bit like drinking for sobriety,
I prefer the shorter name "peaceniks"."

I see such "peacenicks" more as dissidenten (sane disobedients)
than as responsible for the disastrous politics than any regime
(be it "democratic" or totalitarian) tries to pursue.
I think it is a blessing that the state of war was supported by
"only" 92% and not by 100% of Americans. Were those peacenicks more
numerous we could have seen more demonstrations against the ongoing
declaration of unilateral war.
Besides your last sentence "peacenicks propaganda is often assisted
by local industries" reverses the roles of the true manipulators
which are neither politicians nor peacenicks or fundamentalists of all
sorts, rather
big corporations' (petrochemical, insurance and banks) owners, IMHO.

Georges:
Actually Nazis robbed all assets of my fathers enterprise,
transferred them to Swiss banks and we never saw their colour.
G:
You might be interested in these two sites:
http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/wwii/2005-April/007587.html
http://www.spiritone.com/~gdy52150/goldp8.html

And in case you are interested in filing a lawsuit...
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/nazis/etc/seek.html
http://www.dormantaccounts.ch/

Best regards

Giorgio

PS in my previous message i haven't mentioned other interesting WWII
threads like:
-the Swiss-Argentinian escapeway for nazis and ustashas
-Operation Paperclip (CIA) to recruit nazis for the US establishment
(military mostly)
-The Vatican, the fascists, the ustashas and the money involved in their
immoral relationship