00303: Re: [cicdd] EU Referendum and EU Constitution

From: C THOMSON <c.thomson1(at)btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 11:58:21 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: [cicdd] EU Referendum and EU Constitution

Dear rkm, Laila and others

It's not just the "european project" that concerns me. It's the much wider "human project", of which the EU project is just one of several subsets.

I take the view that, unless we fundamentally change our behaviour, and very soon, we are not fit to be custodians of this small planet, and we shall reap the consequences. Just about any other species would do a better job. As a matter of no small interest, we have murdered about 300 million of our own species over the last thee hundred years, and we have put many other species right out of existence. That takes some doing!

Chris

Chris Thomson

Landline:     +44 (0) 131-447-9356

Mobile:        +44 (0) 7961-968888