00291: Re: France rejects sh...

From: jllortega(at)andorra.ad
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 14:36:33 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: France rejects sh...

Giorgio

You can of course put in my mouth whatever you wish. However, that won't
make it to have anything to do with what I actually said. I didn't say the
USA were our enemies, that we should have a fair fight with our enemies,
that it would have been great to be ourselves and not the USA those to
invade Quwait and Saudi Arabia, that we need an army which allowed us to
decide who's the right to do what, and that we should establish another
Guantanamo.

I don't see how you derive all these from my letter, and it should be
obvious to anybody who knows a little about my work that arguing like this
is most unfair and surely you know it is not honest. If you read my
message you can try to answer it or leave it unanswered, but I regret you
so blatantly and consciously misinterpret it.

Well, at least we agree on something, and I am glad t have said a single
sensible thing at least. Perhaps there is hope for me and perhaps there is
also hope for the Europe I believe in.

Josep

Hi Josep,
i understand from your message that it would be great if we Europeans
had the same power as Americans have. So we could have a "fair" fight
with our enemies. And maybe, the same day of their defeat, we could
invade Quwait and Saudi Arabia. This is the way we westeners love to
spread our concept of "democracy", no matter where it comes from. Of
course it would greatly help us the foundation of an European Army
(already thought) who could decide who's the right to do what. We could
also establish a Guantanamo-type of camp for terrorists somewhere in the
far eastern Europe. Or in a cold Scottish island maybe.
Does it really matter to the exploited where the exploiters come from?

By the way, I find the expression shit as applied to the proposal of
constitution completely inappropriate. There has been talk about
masturbation and shit. I wonder what this language adds except to
propitiate quarrel instead of discussion.

Josep Ll. Ortega

This is the only sensible note of this message.
IMHO of course....

Best regards

Giorgio