00252: Re: lozenge (do suck them)

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)wanadoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 11:38:33 +0200
Subject: Re: lozenge (do suck them)

Bernard Clayson wrote:

If every wddm member went out and started democracy, reporting back on
what
they achieved, mistakes identified etc we would all benefit from it, and
encourage others to do the same.

G:
Well, I did what you suggest since 1975. Started with the
historic Arab/Jewish Haifa Workshop on conflict in ME,
which contributed to creation of the "I do care" (Ihpat'li)
Movement which subsequently turned into the Peace Movement.
Recently I coordinate a Forum in my region which killed
3 windmill projects, forced the municipality to forbid
chemical grass and weed killers and is currently running
a workshop on DD.
It has been reported to WDDM and is open to anybody.

See:
http://members.fortunecity.com/georges/workshops/democracy/index.html

Yet, no comment in WDDM. More generally there are no
comments in WDDM on anything else than WDDM, which looks
to me like masturbation.

Don't get me wrong. We, in our Forum, don't need WDDM
comments, at least such as they are till now.
Any assertion of any teenager of our Forum was more than
all said so far in WDDM. I reported it in order to
contribute to WDDM and if its members are dried up and
incapable to react, I repeat my suggestion to suck
lozenges.

Georges.