00244: Re: Mondragón

From: "M. Kolar" <wddm(at)mkolar.org>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 04:46:46 -0600
Subject: Re: Mondragón

That seems like a good idea.
Could you perhaps start such a page?
Actually I just started it - a page called RecommendedReading,
put a link to it on the Wiki main page, and put your recommended book in there.
Everybody, please, fill in your favourites.
M.

richard(at)cyberjournal.org wrote:
Perhaps it would be a good idea to have a syllabus, or at least
Recommended Reading items, on our website. One book I would recommend,
which I'm currently reading, is "Participatory Democracy: Prospects for
Democratizing Democracy" (new edition), Roussopoulos, Benello, eds.,
Black Rose Books, 2005. An anthology, it includes a wide range of
contributions, bringing in the main historical threads of democratic
thinking and initiatives. Published first in the 1970s as part of the
New Left movement, the new edition incorporates subsequent developments.