00183: New WDDM Internal Mail System

From: "webmaster" <wbm@world-wide-democracy.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 02:28:47 -0600
Subject: New WDDM Internal Mail System

Hello everybody!

I have added to the Viki a WDDM Internal (Private) Mail System.

It makes possible to send messages to other WDDM members registered in Wiki.
It may be handy for collaborative projects - to tell your team-mate that you
just added something an a page.

You must be logged into the Wiki to be able to check your internal mail.

I've created a page dedicated to internal mail: MemberEmail.
There is a link to it on the Wiki Home page.
Everybody can use the same page, only his own messages will show up there
- it's like a webmail page.

However, you can put such a mailbox on your home pages (or any other page
that you often visit) by adding (typing) the string {{mail}}
to that page in the Edit mode.

In this mail system, to create your list of Contacts, click repeatedly on
Users and then Add in the Contact list.