00150: Re: WWDDM official registration

From: Bruce Eggum <bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 22:12:54 -0500
Subject: Re: WWDDM official registration

Dear Mr. Sagi,

Do not make false accusations against me Mr.Sagi. You also make false accusation against Pino, stating he was not a founder. "Pino" ie Giuseppe Stranno's name follows yours in the Founding Documents.

- George Sagi, Retired Dipl. Ing. (B.Sc.) M. Sc. Canada. Spokesperson
of WDDM. Author, A theory of Direct Democracy, and other publications.
Educator of DD. Founder of Participatory Direct Democracy Association,
Canada. Helping Hungarian activists to advance DD.

- Giuseppe Strano, Dr. Psychologist, Italy. Secretary of WDDM.
Founding member of Associazione Democrazia Diretta, Italy. Webmaster.
Set-up the CICDD listserver, and wddm.org. and related functions.
You, WDDM coordinating counsel members also "elected" Pino secretary and he served you well.

Please find a way for us to import the yahoo archives so these matters can be factual. It takes an owner to coordinate with Mirek. You say you have lost passwords. I have repeatedly said I would help you however you have not communicated with me on the matter.  Lost passwords can be retrieved from yahoo. Perhaps you do not want these archives retrieved, you certainly have not been cooperative in the effort.

I did not start WDDM yahoo. There was grumbling about the list-tin-it mail procedures and some disliked the election process using list tin-it. Thus there was a "democratic" decision to change to Yahoo. I have no idea who completed that initial entry to yahoo. This was at a time of my first joining. I received mailings from list-tinit than all went to Yahoo. This would be in the archive. There was no written election policy, although Pino had made many draft proposals. These were not discussed well nor approved by vote. Voting was a conflict also.

You were not active in resolving issues within WDDM, perhaps you were too busy at that time. That also is revealed in the archives.

If all the past WDDM mess is going to be re-hashed, I here-by make a motion within this new movement to seperate from the WDDM founded 6 September 1999. I am making these statements from memory however I believe they are quite well documented in the archives at wddm-list@yahoo

I do have copies of the original founding document with Pino's name clearly written upon it however.

Again, false accusations and false statements reek of the old WDDM. If I wanted that mess, I would join Bush's neo-con party.

Regards, Bruce Eggum
BrEggum

On 4/20/05, George Sagi wrote:
Wrong Bruce:

Pino was not even a Founding Member. You were never authorized nor did you
follow a democratic process to become authorized to set WDDM up on Yahoo.
It was actually an arbitrary act of yours. Please don't distort the facts.

George Sagi

http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/archive/original_wddm/registration/index
.html

> >    Interesting detail for detailists: the registration is not of WDDM
but of
> > WWDDM, more exactly, the following TradeMark
> >
> >                      WorldWide Direct Democracy Movement (WWDDM)
> >
> > is registered and protected until Spet. 6, 2009.
> >
> > (Thus there is really no need to change our name to WDDM(r) or
something else,
> > because nobody can actually make any official claim to WDDM.)
> >
> > Mirek
> >

> --
Support the Troops, Not the WAR-RING