00142: Re: Projects need a bit of help

From: Leopoldo Salgui <lsalgui(at)demopunk.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 20:37:44 +0200
Subject: Re: Projects need a bit of help

Dear friends,
let me a few days to contribute to the "Democracy Monitoring" workshop.

Regards, Leo

El Miércoles, 20 de Abril de 2005 11:40, Bruce Eggum escribió:
Dear WDDM members,
These various items need your input so we can continue making progress.
This is a copy of the WDDM Projects (Workshops) Page. All but DD
Strategies, DD Models, and DD Parties are linked to work pages.

Public projects
Preparation for the 3rd Intl. DD conference in Prague
CitizensConstitutions
UN Parliament
DemocracyMonitoring
Education for DD
#DD Strategies (How to promote and achieve DD?)
#DD Models
#DD Parties

InitiativeProposals - Another menu for including your Project

Internal discussions
WDDM Mission
WDDM Goals
WDDM Operating Rules
WDDM Moderator - Role, Selection
Ethics guidelines for contributions to WDDM site
New member applications to approve
Merge with WDDF
Open WDDM widely to everybody?
Suggestions to Webmaster

You do not have to know WIKI to make comments on these pages. Just click
the comments button and you can have your input. You may write a document
in a text editor and copy paste it to the comment area. This way you can
start and as you continue on you will learn how Wiki works.

Without the input of WDDM members nothing will happen. This new start will
crawl to a stop.
Please go here and pick a highlighted project to view and comment on as you
choose.
http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/WddmProjects

Thanks, Bruce