00090: Re: On the open nature of the WDDF ...

From: Leopoldo Salgui <lsalgui(at)demopunk.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 23:27:29 +0200
Subject: Re: On the open nature of the WDDF ...

OK, friends ...
by now we have different point of views on this issue. I think the best option
is to allow time to think out our positions. I will not insist on this
matter; by now ;-)

Meanwhile, I would like to take actively part of WDDM by setting up a
monitoring workshop to collect the existing reports on the actual state of DD
and other Political Freedoms around the world. Now, I am translating to
English a big report of the last plebiscite in Spain; I will inform WDDM as
soon as possible.

On the other hand, please keep in mind I have technical skills and we
(AnotherDem & Demopunk) manage our own virtual servers. Do not hesitate to
ask me for technical support.

Leo

El Domingo, 17 de Abril de 2005 23:10, M. Kolar escribió:
Leopoldo,
please not that we are for all practical reasons open enough.
On all Public projects, every outside visitor can add comments. As well as
on many other pages. Everybody can start a new subject by asking a WDDM
member to start a new page.
I just think that it is wise for now to require that to become a full WDDM
member, one has to submit an application, and accept our goals.
Mirek

Leopoldo Salgui writes:
Dear all,
my main concern is about the open nature. I will try to persuade WDDM's
members than the tough membership is not the best solution to problems
happenned in the past.