00084: Re: Is everybody sure that I am a mature member

From: fkdh(at)xs4all.nl
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 16:01:36 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: Is everybody sure that I am a mature member

Thank you Jiri - I always appreciate your support!
Warm regards,
Filia

Dear Filia and all,
I fully support Mirek´s standpoint. Your activity is immenselky valuable
and important. It looks like the official EU Constitution might not be
approved by the French referendum. If this happens, your project will be
even much more important and its chances of success should increase
dramatically.
Sincerely, Jiri