00074: Re: Suggestion for a new WDDM workshop

From: "M. Kolar" <wddm(at)mkolar.org>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 23:42:35 -0600
Subject: Re: Suggestion for a new WDDM workshop

Leopoldo,
please, go ahead, start this workshop. Every registered WDDM member can do
it. Place a link to it either on the Project menu (WddmProjects) or on your
Home page. Be a project leader (moderator) of this workshop.
I suggest that every workshop has a moderator, it can be either its
initiator, or he can find somebody else.
Workshops (projects) I started yesterday are more or less obvious. I would
be glad if somebody volunteered to take care of at least some of them.
Mirek

Salgui writes:

Dear all,
after looking through the presnt WDDM workshops
http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/WddmProjects
I would like to propose to create a new WDDM workshop:

"Democracy Monitoring"

a project oriented to monitor and evaluating the real democracy conditions,
particularly in the countries ruling by the hegemonic model: the liberal
democracy.

From Demopunk Net we could contribute with at least three reports:

DD in Spain
http://www.demopunk.net/en/direct/ddsp2002_en.html

DD in Latin America (edited by the emerging Spanish group, +Democracia)
http://www.demopunk.net/en/intern/LatinAmericanDD.rtf

The European Constituent Process
http://www.demopunk.net/en/intern/europe/pcon_index_en.html

Please, feedback your positions ... Leo