00067: Temporary withdrawal Filia den Hollander

From: Filia den Hollander <fkdh(at)xs4all.nl>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 14:33:02 +0200
Subject: Temporary withdrawal Filia den Hollander

Dear all,

Herewith I temporary withdraw from this list. This means not that I ask Mirek to take me out of the list again, but that I will not participate in it for a while. I approve of all decisions made by you all.

The reason is (A) that I’m very preoccupied with the project EVERYONE’S A CITIZEN BABY and I need all my concentration for it.
And (B) I’m at the verge of a conflict with Eric Lim and Stephen Neitzke. Being a woman I know way too well how it is to be confronted with grey hierarchy – that of men against women –, and as I’m the only woman in this forum I expect no support from you. In any case, I do not want to go through such misery again. I have other things to prioritize.

Kind regards,
Filia den Hollander