00049: Re: Opening the WDDM Online Constituting Convention

From: Filia den Hollander <fkdh(at)xs4all.nl>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 00:41:29 +0200
Subject: Re: Opening the WDDM Online Constituting Convention

Thanks a lot, Leo. ;-)

I follow things, but I keep quiet. One reason is that I wish to obeserve a
bit how you people are doing things. Another reason is that I'm very
occupied with the EVERYONE'S A CITIZEN BABY project.

Kind regards,
Filia

op 14-04-2005 20:28 schreef Leopoldo Salgui op lsalgui(at)demopunk.net:

Dear Filia,
you are welcome to the WDDM's Constituting Convention.

Regards, Leo

El Jueves, 14 de Abril de 2005 10:03, Filia den Hollander escribió:
Dear Mirek,

Is Den Hollander missing in the below list of names?

Kind regards,
Filia den Hollander

op 14-04-2005 01:23 schreef Dave Harrison op cdharrison(at)uniserve.com:
Hi All,

I have no objections to anyone who is in favour of participatory
democracy.

Dave Harrison