00040: Re: Two new member applications

From: "M. Kolar" <wddm(at)mkolar.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 19:59:29 -0600
Subject: Re: Two new member applications

Dear George,

2. Bruce has a point, why close the membership applications? Don; we want
to be a large network?

that is a misunderstanding. Applications will of course be accepted all the time.
According to the Initial rules, there was just a deadline for initial
application (starting from a zero situation with no members). No we are
collectively processing these initial applications, which will lead to the
establishment of the initial membership (how else can you start in a democratic
way, with everybody getting an equal treatment, a DD entity???).
After that, we will continue accepting new applications already as an
established group (the exact structure of which is to be determined).

who indicated to through my postings, such as
Suji Imamoto, Angela Ionita, Michael Mautner, Katzcmarczyk,

I've just sent to all of them a repeated invitation to join us.

Bernard Claison
has already applied

By the way, we have a further definite application from Antonio Rossin and most
probably another one from Milad Alshebani, who indicated interest, and I am
still waiting for exact clarification of his intentions.
I'll officially sent out for your approval these new applications after we
finish with the OCC.
(So far 10 out of 19 replied, all with no objections.)