00035: Re: Two new member applications

From: "Ted Becker" <becketl(at)auburn.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 10:17:13 -0500
Subject: Re: Two new member applications

I second George's motion. Definitely include those people.

Ted.

sage2509(at)earthlink.net 04/13/05 8:48 AM >>>
Mirek:
1. I have no objection to anyone registered.

2. Bruce has a point, why close the membership applications? Don; we
want
to be a large network?

3. I noticed that Jiri was left out from membership, and he already
ASKED
you to be included. Others who indicated to through my postings, such as
Suji Imamoto, Angela Ionita, Michael Mautner, Katzcmarczyk, Bernard
Claison, for example all wanted to be members. I guess I created the
confusion Please make some corections.
5. I am returning to wpg. tomorrow and will have no PC for a while.
Best wishes: G