00027: Re: Constituting Convention (was Two new member applications

From: "M. Kolar" <wddm(at)mkolar.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 02:46:16 -0600
Subject: Re: Constituting Convention (was Two new member applications

Hi Georges and everybody else!

Georges Metanomski wrote:
There is such a mess going on that I cannot say my head

The mess is apparently caused by the fact that people are not paying attention
to the details. Please, everybody read again from the top the main WDDM page at
http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/

By submitting an application, it was understood that the applicants agreed to
the rules and the process formulated there. They were designed to avoid any
mess. Therefore, from now on, let us follow strictly these rules (which can be
later changed by the very same process). Their main purpose is to have a
structured process.

Right now we are in the very first stage, there are no members yet, everybody
is supposed to answer initially just this single question:

Do you have any objections to the other applicants?

Everybody who has not yet done so, please, answer this question before April 16.

It was apparently a mistake that I have invited also your comments/suggestions
on other matters at the same time, and released next two items for deliberation.

intelligently discuss it. I have been waiting for the
"perso" page or corner, where a member may, as you said,
There are no members yet, thus no personal pages.
These pages will be made available when we have the mutually agreed initial
membership based on your answers to the above question.