Let us realize some things which are here brought together in order to get some complexity which triggers a pivoting binding statement.
This statement may feed a dialogue with fellow citizen of many countries and a variety of cultures, archetypes, citizenshipstyles etc. too.
Quote from Aki Orr's "Direct Democracy Manifesto, Introduction",
" Making a decision implies responsibility for its results. Some fear this responsibility and therefore fear freedom. This is an attitude of children afraid of losing parental love. Adults suffering from fear of responsibility need support and help to overcome it. Fear of freedom and responsibility stems from immaturity. It can be treated and overcome... "
An old indian should have said (and i, GGvoter, like to express my pure and wellfeeling resonance on this):
"Each man is all the decisions he made in his life in freedom ..."
Making a decision requires some work to be done ...
- information, bringing in the actual energies which picture the affair and the need for a decision
- remembering, bringing in the "historic" lookalike affairs which builded once before on how to deal in a fair way to this kind affair
- formulating, doing the art of articulation by getting the affair to alternative decisions and a multidiscipline perspective ...
- expressing the alternatives in hardcopy forms and also in spoken languages (without any papers, from the heartmind)
- self-regulating the chozen option by the people who provided with a profound tool mutual agree upon one of the alternatives
The maturity issue is a thing to get overcome by sticking to our tools and maintaining them in the technological spheres of our modern times.
If this requirement is not met by the core affair-holders, the people will loose their faith and immature behaviour will rise ...
Well maybe we are in such a situation nowadays in 2005 ...
GGvoter invites you to look again to the temple structure building on generation binding relationships through timeintervals of days, weeks, months, years, 4years, 7years and lifetimes ... in an organic way. A method that needs little words to get understood ...
Well, if you have some notions to sorcer ... together ... feel invited for a contact?