02949: RE: Evidence we already are in a One World Government

From: Kevin Morais <kevinmorais(at)hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 14:35:48 -0500
Subject: RE: Evidence we already are in a One World Government

Thank you so much, want me to keep you posted on my research of country's I find?  Give me about 2 weeks and I may have an out.  Thank God I do not have kids.   I am luck, once I get some info I can share it with you and if you want you can share it with others.  If people in Canada just Move...it might make a dent in the way people view this Rhetoric and Decent from the Unelected Illegal Majority and Minority Party's in the House Of Commons.

Instead of fighting and debating and yada yada yada, if people just booked Canada, that would say a lot.  They can put people in jail for spreading the truth, will they put us in jail for trying to flee?

hehehe, I don't care I am OUT OF HERE :)