02936: RE: Notice I am bouncing. I try to send to list.

From: Kevin Morais <kevinmorais(at)hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 11:36:41 -0400
Subject: RE: Notice I am bouncing. I try to send to list.

Please enjoy this shrt kids story, it has 4 different endings, and one ending leads to a book within the book.  Also the story is encrypted using simple annograms, the reader doesn't even know it is encrypted, I will cheet and tell you 2 of the annograms, "Eminent Lenght = Enlightment" also "Rewonky = New York", I will let you crack the other hidden Annograms, if you decrypt the story you get a differnet story!

Hope you enjoy the story :)

Kevin

Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 09:49:13 -0500
Subject: Notice I am bouncing. I try to send to list.
From: bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com
To: wddm@world-wide-democracy.net

I miss the discussions on world government. I think [hope] a world parliament can be put together. We must do our own community's and state but there are some deliberation like NET openness, environment which need a "World" agreement.
Wars have nothing to do with democracy, security, women's rights, peace or stability. They are fought for money and power and nothing else.
@BruceEggum